I scratched myself really hard inside my vagina and it started bleeding, please help

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and when I went to wipe myself I scratched myself really hard inside my vagina and it started bleeding, it still bleeding a little but it hurts really bad when I pee,it burns and when I sit up straight. How can I take the pain away and what can I do ? it really hurts
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Was the scratch a deep cut? How bad was a it bleeding? I've done something similar before, and it just healed itself, but be on the lookout for any signs of an infection. If the pain is that unbearable, maybe take a tylenol.