I scrapped my knee. Can i use paper towel over that ?

I scrapped my knee . I am out and don t have bandades or ointment. All I have is a papper towel. I used the paper towel and know it is scabbed over. It is not that bad that I have to go to a doctor . What can I do if all I have is a papper towel?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
press for few minutes with paper towel ,still bleeding stops ,than arrange some antiseptic ointment And a course of antibiotics.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”