I regretably had a medical abortion at 9 weeks & the baby is still alive. Now I want to keep this baby

I really need a reply on this quick, I regretably had a medical abortion at 9 weeks it didnt work, the baby is still alive and kicking, i now want to keep this baby i do not want to have a surgical procedure (i am now 12 weeks) that will destroy me! the gyn/abortion surgen i spoke to at the hospital for the follow up check up said it was up to me if i continue with the pregnancy chances are there will be no defects it is actually a lot lower risk to have deformities than they would have you believe and 9 weeks may have been too late, i need more opinions (drs) when i had the abortion i had no pain but 4 blood clots did come out, what was this ? does the baby need whatever it was? will i produce more? after those clots the bleeding eased off and stopped after a day or too, like i say no pain, please can one of you give me some advice please urgently? i just need more advice i feel i am bad for trying to abort this baby i am 32 . 5.4 and have had two children with easy births already
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011