I recently found a Lumps on head and neck. It has been causing severe discomfort when I move my neck from side to side.

Hi, I m 23 years old, male. I recently found that I had a lump just at the back of my hairline on the left side, directly on the tendon of my neck. It has been causing severe discomfort when I move my neck from side to side. This is also coupled with a similar bump on the left top of my head (which feels almost like a bruise but has a bit more of a burning sensation) and also a smaller bump also on the left side on my neck just under my chin. I have been undergoing a lot of stress recently and thought that might be causing it, but didn t know if there was something I could do to fix or alleviate the problem.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011