I received the depo provera shot and have had constant bleeding

hi, i've been having a problem for the past two months. i have not been able to have sex at all with my fiance. i have been to planned parenthood three times within the last three months and have been tested for chlamydia gonorrhea and herpes and they have all come back negative. i received the depo provera shot the end of may and have had constant bleeding until a couple weeks ago when i decided to try the nuva ring. i am still not able to have sex because of an extreme burning and tightness that isn't penetrable
Asked On : Sun, 29 Aug 2010