I poked my eye, now some discharge is there

Poked eye this AM in shower while washing face . Getting some clear tear-like discharge from eye. Vision is fine. No pain.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Usually accidentally self inflicted injuries are not serious. At the most you may have a Corneal abrasion or bruise. If there is no redness pain or drop in vision just dont worry.
Any of the above persistent beyong 3-4 hrs , You need to consult a eye doctor for further treatment
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMAGIC
IF YOU ARE HAVING NO PAIN OR IRRITATATION and redness of eye yyou need not worry
if any of these things remain or discharge persisting it is better to consult doctor
hoping early recovery