I pitching pain lower left side of my abdomin and was cramping like my period, please help

hi im 23 and im a mom. I pitching pain lower left side of my abdomin and was cramping like my period coming but it did not come. i have not been spotting but today but last week i did it was white creamy with a red dot then the next day 4/13/11 it was all pink now today im having pitching pain lower left side of my abdomin and was cramping like is said in the begining. my period is not due till 4/21/11 can anyone help please
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011