I pee alot after eating sweets but my blood sugar level is low

I pee alot after eating alot of pasta or sweets but have a low blood sugar leval when this happens. I am 47 175lbs. I exercise and eat well. No drugs or drinking. Yet when I eat lots of pasta or have too much sweets, I end up peeing alot and get head aches if bad enough symtoms. I check my blood level when this happens, the average reading is about 65 to 85 from the test strip. The symtoms last a few hours to a couple days. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011