I noticed a pea sized lump in my stomach, how to get rid of it ?

Hello, I am a 23 year old female. A few months ago I noticed a pea sized lump in my stomach, well under the skin in my fat. I have since noticed several around the body which hurt a bit when they are pressed, especially around my belly button. I have been referred for an ultrasound as I have a lump about the diameter of a 10p, that hasn t grown (has been the same size). I would just like to know if you had any ideas of what they might be? I have other symptoms too like constipation and occasional twinges (down below) I m not due to start my period for another few weeks. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011