I noticed a lump under my eye lid size of a pimple for which I started tearing

Okay so I wear contacts and a couple of days ago, i began to feel pressure in my right eye but i figured it was a lack of sleep but yesterday i noticed a lump under my eye lid, the size of a pimple. Its hard and sensitive at touch. Its located in the outer corner of my right eye, top lid. Today it started tearing. I don t think it is a stye, then again I have never had one before. I am going to the eye doctor tomorrow but I just wanted to ask on here so i can feel somewhat at ease because I m concerned. Thanks:}
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011