I notice after installing AC my nose is bleeding

Nose bleeding in the morning FROM MOUTH actually i notice after installing AC (Air Condition in my room)
Asked On : Sat, 20 Feb 2010
ENT Specialist 's  Response
you are having posterior epistaxis[bleeding from the back of your nose into your throat and then into your mouth].it may be due to drying of your nasal mucus membrane lining due to ac use.stop using ac.if the bleeding persists get your bp checked.also get a nasal endoscopy done by an ent specialist.

Anonymous's Response
my sister aged 7, since october she has been having heavy bleeding from her nose and mouth which has resulted in an operation and found the nose was not the problem, my concern is growing.. Have u any answers?
  Anonymous's Response

Set your AC regulators to moderate humidity and air flow. if the air you breathe is too dry, it wil dry up the blo dvessels, and they can rupture inside teh nose causing the bleed. Take consult of ENT specialist for your nose and call up your AC mechanic to have proper settings for the AC.