I never seem to get an orgasm through normal sex

I m 21, been having sex since I was 19, but I never seem to get an orgasm through normal sex.......is that normal? I can only have an orgasm from foreplay or masturbation. My bf is starting to get annoyed about it cos he thinks I m not enjoying it, but I am - I just can t seem to have an orgasm. What can I do to make it better so that I can orgasm through normal sex?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Ride on top of him grinding your clit an have him use his hands more.
At least 70% of women don't reach an orgasm through intercourse alone, so you are completely normal.