I never had an adult annual exam or pap, Should I go get one ?

I'm 23 and never had an adult annual exam or pap smear . Should I go get one? I guess my insurance will cover 100% of it if I go in network. About how much does it cost? I was going to get a pap smear maybe when I got married/ pregnant , but that hasn t happened yet so maybe I should get one? I m 23 and never been sexually active per say. The reason I never got one is because I am scared first of all, second of all I don t have sex, and third my mom says that only girls who have sex need to get a pap smear. I m afraid she ll find it if I go and think i m a sl*t. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009