I need treatment suggestion for PCOS

I need a real time solution for PCOS. I am a 28 yr old female, obese and have tried all modes of weight loss .
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi Ms Pandey
Now a day we are hearing many women who are have PCOS and who visit the the traditional medical treatments available BUT they have limited success with it. Sometimes, traditional medicines and treatments are not enough. In some cases, such treatments are too invasive, some are too expensive or the medications are too difficult on a womans system.
Homeopathy offers a great deal of help in curing the the cases of PCOS. When prescribed exactly according to the patients symptoms Homeopathic remedies work in most of the cases and totally without any side effects or complications of any kind.
Hope you will get well soon
Dr Harsh Rai MD (Homeopathy) UK
visit us at:

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There certainly is herbal treatment available for PCOS but I wouldn't know if you could call it Ayurvedic, in the strict sense of the word, because not all the herbs in the herbal formula for PCOS
These herbs reduce the cysts in the Ovaries, reduce the cramping pain and dysmenorrhoea associated with PSOS. They also reduce excess hair (called hirsutism) on the body, if any.... hirsutism is often associated with PCOS.
Please consult your nearest Ayurvedic doctor or write me
Homeopath Dr. Sujo Sonu's  Response
when i went through your case ,its better that you advocate Homoeopathic treatment,coz the medicines really works. Take in a diet free from fatty and fried foods.and keeping yourself free from heavy exertions and stressful conditions.
PCOS can be cured with homeopathy and herbal supplements. Homeopathy will work better. It can be either constitutional remedy of symptomatic remedy. Please log into to consult Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy online:
Homeopath Dr. Shweta's  Response
Hi dear PCOS is because of hormonal fluctuations in the body can be treated by homeopathy . Loose certain weight by proper diet and nutrition