I need to know if my sperm is ok for later ?

i need to know if my sperm is oke for later hey im 18 years old i wonder how my sperm is cuz i want to have kids when im older but im like a shame to go to a doctor so i dont know what to do ? i also had a flaky balsak like couple of years ago now not anymore but dint went to a doctor but i figured it woud go away from it self it did but it did itch but anyway to get back to my question how do i know my sperm is good ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The only way of knowing that is by getting a sperm analysis done.. If you are not willing to see a doctor, you may get this test done at a recognised lab and you may discuss the report over the chat with the doctors available in this website.. All the best..