I need to gain health. I am a working lady associated with field job

I am 42 years old working lady particularly associated with field job in govt. sector. My weight is 43 kg and height is 5ft 4inch. I have done all the medical tests as advised by my local doctors, but nothing has been detected until now. I am very much worried about my health and need to gain about 10 kg weight. Kindly suggest me. I have a daughter who is of 10years old. For my thinness, I am absolutely worried and harassed too. Kindly suggest me what should be my actual weight and how to gain heath and weight quickly.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jun 2010