I need to delay my period for about 1 week

Dear Doctor i need to delay my period for about 1 week in March because my period happens to fall on my wedding day! I was given Primolut by the pharmacist. If i delay my period this cycle, will i have my period in 28days after that? Im very regular and would like to do the period delay now so that im free from medication after my wedding as i intend to start trying for a baby and want to let at least 2months from the time iv taken Primolut. thank you clare
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011
Primolute should be started 7 days before your expected day of menses &to be continued to the day you want to be free.( 1 tab. at bed time with milk).Incase you have nausea you can take tab Perinorm as per need. (to be strictly taken 12 hrly &never more.)
The periods would within 8 days of stoppage. &will be regular there after.
You need not have a gap of 2 mths .once you start regular MC.its absolutely safe to coneive.
O.C. is contraindicated in preg.¬ before it.