I need some tips to control diabetes

I am diabetic patient can you give some tips if we maintain strict diet and excercise can I lead a normal life. one hour walking per day is ok? can we do morning and evening walking can I need to consult eye doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
most important things for a diabetic patient are sticking to diabetic diet. you can take any fruit except banana . best tested is papaya you take papaya every day it is not the question of sweetness the amount of calories that you take. so dont worry about sweetness. diabetic should be calorie conscious but i advise you to take one session of diet counselling which is very important althrought out your life. every one year take care of your foot keep checking the RBS every one month
watch the dr.oz show the peopel on that show have really good diets for people with diabetes

Yes, diet and exercise is very essential.