I need kidney surgery but my heart is too weak. what to do to get healthy heart here for surgery ?

need kidney surgery but heart is too weak, drs wont do surgery I recently had a kidney stone removal surgery ATTEMPT. Before the stone could be removed i lost all vitals, and the surgeon could not remove the stone, instead had to resuscitate me to save my life . I lost a lot of blood and turned septic on him. Today i was to have the stone removed but he sent me home from the hospital. He and the anesthesiologist both agree, my heart could not hold up to surgery. Ive had fluid retention badly, i am a diabetic. I also have had shortness of breath ost recently and can barely walk on legs due to the swelling and a new symptom , severe cellulitis . I appreciate them caring enuff to get me healthy before surgery. Only i dont know what i can do. I used to dance 20 mins a day and lost after 3 mos 36 lbs but since this surgery i cannot walk, so therefore dancing is out . I just don t kno what to do to get healthy heart here for surgery. I currently am wearing a drainage tube in my kidney until the stone can be removed, but i dont see myself being able to wear this forever. If the kidney stone moves to the top of my ureter , they said it will kill me. So i MUST get healthy for surgery. I am on Cardizem CD 120 mg for a high heart rate, 120 detected in urologists office. He requested the cardiologist to do an ECG wich the cardiologist did not do .. I am in wait. As a kid i had a heart murmur that required surgical procedure, yet my parents did not take care of it, as an adult i m not very active, but I try. In the cardiolosits office, the ekg showed tachycardia of which the cardiologist said he didnt know why . Should i ignore the foot and swelling pain and just do my dancing work out anyway? Ive been trying to eat fish/salmon, healthy foods as well. the cardiologist told me my heart beat on the ekg was strong, yet three days later in hosp they are saying its too weak. I m really upset over this, and no where to turn :( . please offer suggestions as to what to do . thanku
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011