I need instant relief from eye lid swelling. please give me your suggestion!

I am having eye lid swelling and mild pain..i dont know what is the reason ..but if i want instant relief from this..what ishould i do??
Asked On : Thu, 29 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response

You can use hot water bags over the swelling. Do not try to squeeze.... But in your best interest, better to consult an ophthalmologist to avoid future complications....

you soak the eye lid with warm saline and see the swelling might come down
Put cold tea bag on the eye lid it reduces it.... na na na na sorry, I think It is for puffiness of eyes, I think the problem you have is different from what I said
It could be due to infection. Wash your eyes with cool ad clean water. See an eye doctor immediately. You may need some antibiotic drops.