I need information regarding yellow fever

Hi guys, i need information regarding yellow fever.Can anyone help me in this regard?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Oct 2008
Mosquito's are vectors for yellow fever. It is a viral disease. Mosquito are found in human habitation. Common in south american regions.

Bleeding is common in this disease.
hi fred,Yellow fever is caused by a small virus that is spread by the bite of mosquitoes. This disease is common in South America and in sub-Saharan Africa.Anyone can get yellow fever, but the elderly have a higher risk of severe infection. If a person is bitten by an infected mosquito, symptoms usually develop 3 - 6 days later.There is no specific treatment for yellow fever.Yellow fever ranges in severity. Severe infections with internal bleeding and fever (hemorrhagic fever) are deadly in up to half of cases.Get medical attention at least 10 - 14 days before traveling to an endemic area for yellow fever to find out whether you should be vaccinated against the disease