I need as much info on brain hemorrhages

my mom has been in the hospitol since mon. 1/8/07. They are trying to find out what caused it. her brain is still bleeding .i don t really understand why they haven t done surgery . they say their waiting to see if it gets worse before they do surgery.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Maybe because if they can control th bleeding without surgery it would be better. Brain surgery is not a walk in the park and benifits have to outweigh the risks. Not only yhat but before they do surgery its helpful to find the cause. If its a clot that ruptured the vessel and the clot has moved repairing the rupture may cause another rupture somewhere else.