I need a good diet to be followed

Hi, I need a good diet to be followed to maintain my same weight can someone suggest me some good and a healthy diet.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010

i know a nutritionist who will definitely help you with this problem, me and my parents are also consulting her and we have found great results by her suggestions.if you have any doubts or queries contact me on 09036291674 or message me your mail id i'll mail you some details for your information

Dietitian & Nutritionist Grace Abraham's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

A good and healthy diet consists of all the essential nutrient like carbohydrates, proteins, fat, vitamins and minerals.To maintain your take the right kind of food needed to your body. Try to cut on saturated fats and simple sugars which are necessary to add up calories. Along with diet modification, daily physical activity is also equally important. Energy input should be equal to energy output. Include fiber rich foods in the diet is helps to absorb the fat and excrete it. Lifestyle changes with dietary modification and daily physical activity is needed for a healthy diet.

Anonymous's Response

IF you want to maintain your current weight, then you should follow your current diet with restriction of fats, oils and sugars.