I need Ayurvedic treatment for sex problems

I am a male 29 yrs old, married for 2 yrs. I have a problem with erection & ejaculation, not able to ejaculate, erection does not sustain long enough. While checking online I came across some Ayurvedic treatments which claim to have no side effects - tablets an penis massage oil which provide strength to the penis to sustain enough. Wanted to check if these are safe and effective.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
you have to get checked that the medi are purely ayurvedic then there is no harm in taking can take makardwaj vati 2tab 3time of baidnath pharma for 1mth the third dose you have to take 10 to 15 min before relations.
Hi ramakrishna
i am anil. i was living with the same problem. i took treatment from many hospital and spent lot of money. But i could not took relief. After that i also contact Arogyam panchkarma centre of himachal pradesh. Doctors of arogyam advised me treatment for 3 months. i started that. i did not got big relief in 1st month. but in 2nd month my problem was fully cured. and i complete their 3 month course. U can"t imagine, my problem was cured at arogyam which was not cured from last 7 years. i m really thankfull to the helping doctors of arogyam who saved my married life. i strongly advise you to start their treatment and enjoy your sex life