I musterbate 2 to 3 times a week. What are the effects ? Is this a disease? Should I be worried about the findings?

dear... sir
i have bad habbit to musterbating 2 to 3 times in a week i musterbating due to over musterbating i have some problems like eye floaters and left gonads pain and due to eye floaters i cant get sleep in night it will becomes pain and when i lifting the weight my hands are shaking and when i running or after running my legs are shaking ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
please suggested my sir how to cure these problems permanatly
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013