I mostly have stuffed nose

i mostly have stuffed nose ...........nd i sneeze alot....wats the queries fr dis ?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Aug 2009
  Anonymous's Response
Wat you describe looks like allergic rhinitis. I have symptoms just like yours. It's such a pain.............eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. Have to breathe through my mouth most of the time if i dont use nose drops. but doc said my probelm is allergy and it does get better if i regularly use the spray he gave me but i keep forgetting.
Re: stuffed noseWat you describe looks like SINUSITIS . Have to breathe through my mouth most of the time if i dont use nose drops.
  Anonymous's Response i didnt consult ny doctor...i ll consult a doctor abt it..cuz em tired of sneezing
  Anonymous's Response
i didnt consult a doctor yet..i dunno wat to do em afraid of swine flu also wats goin on nowadays........
Allergist and Immunologist Dr. V.Victoria's  Response
Hi, You need to be examined by ENT spealist. ? it could be allergic get an xray of your nose & sinues. Take care.
ENT Specialist Dr. Ravinder Sharma's  Response
Dear Sir Hello i am Dr Ravinder Sharma Stuffy nose and sneezing can be because of a variety of the causes. Common causes iinclude allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. You will require a ENT consultation and a sinus X ray to look for the cause of your symproms. Once a diagnosis is reached we can think of the treatment options. Treatment can be medical or surgical depending on the severity of symptoms. i hope this answers your concern Do let me know if you have any other query with regards Ravinder Sharma