I missed my period, what should I do ?

I got my period on 26 last month for 1-2 days. Usually i period for 3-4 days. This time till 1 of next month i am not getting my period. What to do. before i was getting regular period. Is that mean i am getting pregnant. My body is also going on increasing since 4-5 month. i am also getting some red colour spots and itching on these spots. spots come and goes itself within 1-2 days. what should i do please advice
Asked On : Tue, 1 Sep 2009
if you are in doubt of you being pregnant. you get the urine pregnancy test done. you ask your chemist about the urine pregnancy test kit. early morning urine sample you should use.there is a information slip in the kit it will tell you how to read the result. first confirm yourself if you are pregnant or not.
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist Dr. Prof Sukdev Nayak's  Response
Do not worry. DO the urine test and it will tell the truth. And when ever youare having sex take protection. Do not fall to your boy friend's pressure. If you do not like do not go for intercourse. There are many other ways to satisfy.