I missed my period and I lost some weight due to some stress.Is this normal ?

Hello Sir/Madam, I'm 23yrs oldi din't have any kind of intercourse with my husband, we just hugged and kisses each other with both of our clothes on, nothing more than that happened between us,but now i missed my period and i lost some weight due to some stress.and i have some white discharge..i'm very much scared.but i'm very much sure that nothing had happened between me an my husband...please let what could be the reason.i'm really worried..please do help.i'll be waiting for ur reply.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Aug 2010