I missed my period. I am 14 and i have never had sex

I m 14 and I havn t had my peroid since Christmas time. It was irregual before christmas but not as long as this. Oh and i can t be pregant as i ve never had sex. What s wrong with me! Will i not be able to have kids when i m older? Please help! x
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
if you never had sex than atleast you know you cant be pregnant ... things will be fine this could be ocurring because of a lack of: sleep, alot of stress and many other things. continue with a healthy life style and see a gynecologist if things dont move along good luckk ps. this was my own personal opinion and then i found this you should check out the full thing ill put the link To begin with, let me reassure you that most irregular periods are benign. Missed periods, too frequent periods, spotting, or bouts of heavy clotting and bleeding are usually caused by an underlying hormonal imbalance that is easily treated. Most of us have missed a period at one point or another — some with anticipation of a pregnancy, others because of anxiety or tension. At the clinic, we see women who menstruate like clockwork, while others report never having had a regular cycle. One thing is a given, however: shifts in hormonal balance will alter whatever pattern a woman has experienced in the past. Such shifts are especially common in perimenopause.