I might be pregnant not sure. Having abdominal pain, cramping headache, weakness. Are these signs and symptoms of pregnancy?

Hi. I think I might be pregnant. I've had a child before but I don't really remember my early pregnancy symptoms because I didnt find out I was till 3 months pregnant. I have tender to the touch nipples abdominal pains/cramping headaches in the morning. I get full very fast then feel very sick after I eat (kinda like I'm going to puke) I have like no ambition what's so ever and feel very week randomly. Could these be signs of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
if you have had regular cycles prior to this, are sexually active without any contraception and if you missed a period, then, yes, you could be pregnant. Your symptoms may be seen in very early pregnancy and also in the premenstrual phase. Please wait for your period and if you do not get it, get a pregnancy test done 3-7 days after the missed period. See a doctor for further suggestions. Good luck.