I may have had a mini seizure. did i just not get enough blood/oxygen in my brain ?

Okay so i just got up like 15 minutes ago. i went downstairs sat on a couch for about 10 minutes. got up to get some cereal but my vision got bright and i got dizzy (this happens sometimes for me when i get up really fast) i started for the kitchen when i just collapsed. i don t know what happened but after a few seconds i was fine. i didn t go unconscious, I just fell. This never happened to me and im wondering what happened ? did i just not get enough blood/oxygen in my brain ? also after i collapsed my left leg started convulsing. I just couldn t control my lower left part of my body and im worried i may have had a mini seizure
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009