I may have developed issues with my heart, please suggest

I have recently been told that I may have a serious illness. Can you please pray for me that I get well? I may have developed issues with my heart due to a viral infection earlier this year. I am seeking treatment, but I don t currently have insurance. Any prayers for wellness, or at least that what I have isn t serious or life threatening, would be appreciated. My name is Shirley I am currently checking into options - medicare, etc.... - but due to my weight, I have been turned down by all carriers that I have applied to. I have never had any other issues, and technically, when I applied I had no pre-existing conditions - technically I still don t since I haven t been diagnosed with anything. If you know of something available that won t turn me away - let me know.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
My prayer for you is that by His stripes you were healed. By His grace and His mercy I pray all strength and understanding for you in this trying time. Lord be with this person and bless them with only the peace that surpasses all understanding. Give them ears to hear your healing voice that chases all ailments from our bodies. Open their eyes that they may see the healing as only you can show them. Give them the hope dear Lord that comes with your love. Lay your mighty hand upon them, and keep them under the shadow of your wing. Guard them against all spiritual wickedness. Send angles Lord to lift them into your place of refuge. Give them the means to hire your agents of health, if it be in your will Lord. By the power invested in me by His Holy Spirit I claim this persons healing. In His love I take this sickness unto myself to destroy it. In the name and by the blood of the lamb, our Lord Jesus Amen. So it is writen, so it shall be!