I may be pregnant, What should I do ?

I am 17 and i think i may be pregnant . Although I have little syptoms. I have lower back pains, lower abdomen pains, tender breast, mood swings. Now I know it is not my period because I just had my period earlier this month. My boyfriend and I had unportected sex a month ago but I came on my period on time. I'm scared to ask my parents and scared to go to the doctors. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You can get a urine pregnancy test.. It is the simplest and cost effective method of confirming pregnancy.. The other methods of confirming pregnancy are by a checking blood HCG levels. The most specific and confirmative method of diagnosing pregnancy is by an ultrasounography.. Since you have signs of pregnancy, these test may be needed..