I may be pregnant. Have diarrhea, flu symptoms, nauseated, gassy, sore breasts. Am I?

im currently not trying to conceive but i feel like i may be pregnant. I had a fairly light period from dec. 31st to jan. 5th. I was having a lot of sex prior to my period and on the 4th. On the 6th i had pink spotting. From the 17th to.the 20th, I was up all night each night throwing up and with diarrhea (tmi...) I went to patient first thinking i had the flu or something but they couldnt figure it out, and sent me away with anti- nausea pills. Since then I ve had swollen but not sensitive breasts, my skin is really dry, I ve been exhausted and my stomach feels kind of hard. i ve been pretty sensitive to smells and been a little gassy. I shouldn t be expecting my next period until about the beginning of february...could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013