I masturbate two times a day. Is that normal for someone at the age of 15 ?

I am 15 years old and I masturbate two times a day. Is that normal for someone my age? To masturbate, I rub my clitoris . Is it bad to masturbate by clitoral stimulation as often as I do? Masturbation doesn t stop me from doing certain activities so I don t think I m addicted or anything, but sometimes during class I feel the urge to masturbate. Is that normal to have urges like that? Am I addicted to masturbation? Is what I m doing alright? Sorry for all the questions, I just don t feel comfortable asking my parents about these kinds of things. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
masturbation is natural and ur urge for that is mainly hormone induced.
even u want to control ur urge u will not,better to not alter natural urge.
--u r not addicted
-what u r doing is alright
-u can discuss with ur best friend.
General & Family Physician Dr. Woollams's  Response
Hello I am Dr Woollams, there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you are doing, it is completely natural and will cause no harm to your body, you are going through the key stages of puberty at the moment so it it very likely that you will have urges to masturbate for instance in class, but you are not addicted to masturbation no matter which method you use, although I no that you dont feel comfortable talking to your parents about matters like this, but remember they have been through it .