I masturbate regularly. Will it result in low sperm count? Can I continue masturbation? Can I have a baby after marriage?

Hi Doctors, I am 24 yeas old and I Addicted to masturbation, manually shaking penis.Doing it since last 4 years continuously 4 to 5 times a week. Will it result in low sperm count?. I am afraid about getting a baby after marriage. this is because after masturbation my sperm quantity gets decrease and if I stop it for 3-4 days again It gets increase. Can I continue masturbation? and if yes, will it not impact to get baby as I have 2 to 3 left for my marriage.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013