I masturbate almost 4-6 times in a month. Is it really harmful ?

Sir, I m single having 28 years and I do musterbate almost 4-6 times in a month. Is it really harmful after getting marry. My friends usually frighten me to stay away But I am frustrated due to my age and the environment. Regards,..........Fasih Ullah Khan
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Fasih Ullah Khan,

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
Mastrubation is normal act, it does not have any side effects.
Till u get married u can continue it, it wont affect ur married life.
But dont get into a habit, mastrubate only when ur sexually excited.

Hope I have answered ur question,
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Fasih Ullah Khan, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Masturbation is absolutely harmless and it wont have any adverse effect on your Future sexual life. It wont cause any weakness and you will be able to father a child, there is nothing to be shameful about. Do it only when you are sexually aroused, may be twice or thrice a week. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Exercise regularly and avoid stress. If you smoke, QUIT.

Good Luck, Take Care.