I m worried it might be blood or another sign of something serious, please help

I ve been having some dark urine the past few days. No pain, no other symptoms, just quite dark urine. What bothers me is that no matter how much water I drink, the color doesn t change. I ve never had problems before. The only thing that has changed in my routine is that I started exercising in the gym, but because of that I ve started to drink more water, so this shouldn t happen. I m worried it might be blood or another sign of something serious. Any help would be most welcome, thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011