I m only 16.. but i ve tried to kill myself several times (hanging myself being one of the times) and anyhow my whole left side of my chest hurts and my heart was beating really hard abit ago

i m 16, and I think i m dying of heart failure D: help? I m only 16.. but i ve tried to kill myself several times (hanging myself being one of the times) and anywho my whole left side of my chest hurts and my heart was beating really hard abit ago...not fast but hard and i felt it skip a beat 3 times for 5 seconds each.. and i just keeps feeling really strange.. am i dying? should i be worried? do i need to go to the hospital?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009