I m female, 14, asian. Healthy, I guess I can run a mile without stopping. The past few weeks, I have this pressure on my chest. I can feel the pulse in my ear

I m female, 14, asian. Healthy, I guess I can run a mile without stopping. The past few weeks, I have this pressure on my chest . Like a muscle s flexing the unflexing really fast. I m really tired, I feel sort of sick. I have a really bad cold, and I sneeze more than 12 times in an hour. My pulse would be fast one second, then slow the next and I m just sitting down reading. Then, there s also pressure on the left side just right above the ribs. Sometimes I start to feel it in my arms, then on my back. I have no idea if this is all related, but I have been extremely healthy for the past 14 years, evre since I was born. I don t want to tell my parents just in case its nothing. Usually, when this happens, it passes by within a week. This one, I can t ignore. Oh, and I can feel my pulse on the left side above the rib just standing or sitting still without touching it, and I can feel the pulse in my ear. Anyone? please? I m not exagerrating anything.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
You need to talk to your parents and have them take you to have this checked out. this could be somthing as minor as a viral illness or more serious. However YOU WILL NOT KNOW UNLESS YOU SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. I am a critical care nurse who has a child with a heart condition. She is very active and enjoys a full lifestyle without restrictions. But she knows that even little illnesses can mean big trouble. Do not be afraid to tell your parents it might save your life. As parents we dont want our children to be ill and would rather go the extra step to make sure that it really is nothing. Delay can make something that might other wise be minor progress into major illness.