I m 29 yrs old suffering from eyes burning, heat, dizziness nausea. What could be the reason ?

Hi I m Antonio, I m 29 and living in London. Today something weird happened yet I think started last night. Yesterday I was working quite hard in front of my computer when I developed a quite severe headache around 12. I took a tablet and it seemed disappearing. Around 5pm it was as strong as before and got home relaxed slept over. This morning I was feeling alright, went to the gym had breakfast and after no longer than 1 hour spent working in front of my computer I started feeling strange. my eyes were burning and couldn t focus. I felt like heat all over my face, strong pressure in my ears and my head spinning. it was spinning so much I developed nausea and I was finding hard to breathe. I was able to feel my heart everywhere and a quite fast least faster than usual. On top of everything all my muscle were shaking (dont know if because of the gym). My college took me home where I took some migraine tablets and slept for a couple of hours (my college thought it was migraine). Can you please tell me what s wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011