I m 25yrs old & had pcos for the past 4 years & prescribed metformin. If i conceived within 19th day, will modus 10 affect the fetus ?

Dear Doctor , I had pcos for the past 4 years prescribed metformin. i m 25 yrs old married now, i had vaginal scan my doc told no cyst in ovaries. she prescribed letoval from 2nd day(3 tab) , clomiphene citrate from day 3 (5) tablets she told to take modus 10 from 19th day for 8 days.pls clear me is these medicines are effective and suppose if i conceived within 19th day, modus 10 will affect the foetus .
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011