I m 20 years old. I had chest pain under the left breast bone & had shortness of breath. what could it be ?

Chest pain under the left breast bone ! Can someone tell me what could it be ? Hi I am Esraa I m 20 years old, I had pain in my left shoulder for 1 week I didn t care that much then I had pain in my left breast for two weeks when i move or laugh or talk and one day I really couldnt move it was a chest pain under the left breast bone and i had a shortness of breath and when i try to take one I couldnt because of the pain, my mum thinks that what caused the pain is the pills that I take to lose weight that I have an infection or something so I had to stop taking the pills but after two weeks I took the pills again and nothing happened, so I guess the pills arent the problem .. And I couldnt go to the doctor these days when I had the pain because there were none in Alexsandria. So can anyone tell me what could it be ? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011