I lost one testicles left one in injury

please guide how will it effect and what should i do to take care of it i lost one testicles left one in injury will it make it harder for me will my body get effected by masturbation one lost arm cant suffice another arm i think i am getting complexed
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
lost of one testicle generally don`t harm if other one is quite O.K. .you can lead a normal sexual life. Enjoy the life ,stop worrying.Disclaimer
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. God had given us two testes. Loss of one will not cause any problem provided all is fine with the other one. You can lead a normal sexual life. Get a sperm analysis done which will allow you to relax.