I look like a teenage girl, want to look according to my age.

Hi! My name is Anam Laghari from Pakistan. I am 22, Weight 40 kg and height is 5.2. I look like a teenage girl, want to look according to my age. I want to get healthier! help!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi I understand yoru inner meaning of your problem. I guess you do not have good things to show off to the people around you. Is it not?

Improve your weight and start on good exercise. There are certain exercises that I heard that increases o o  . Lot of pressing and after marriage the size increases.