I keep getting my period for almost two whole weeks

usually my period only lasted around 4-5 days..but in these last 3 months i keep gettin my period for almost two whole weeks! its a reallt heavy flow and most of the time i feel really sick (i get hot then cold, my head feels really heavy, im really week). i m only 19 so i don t know what could be wrong with me..but im really anybody can help me?? i live with my boyfriend now and i suggested birth control to see if it would regulate but he doesn t want me to be on it because he really wants a baby...
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
could be endometriosis. you should talk with the doc, describe whats happening. you could become anemic from all the blood loss if you do not resolve this issue. if you dont feel like dealing with it though just go to a clinic and get on birth control. that should help you out greatly. it will regulate you cycle and your flow will be predicable and lighter