I keep getting mini heart attacks. sometimes my resting BPM is over 115.

umm well I ve had these since I was 10. my heart feels as if it s rumbling then I notice it s stopped for 2 seconds and I feel like I m either choking or I m ganna faint. THEN it starts back up again and my heartbeat is extremely strong, then I can t feel it again, it stops, and repeats that process for as much as 10 times! It seriously freaks me out. Feels like I am having a heart attack . I dont drink cofee and I eat pretty healthily and get excersise. i dunno what this is.. help! This happens like every 2-3 days My heart keeps fluttering to the point breathing is a little hard...I sometimes get chest pain or pressure where my heart is and sometimes my resting BPM is over 115
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009