I keep experiencing a sharp pain just below my belly button, please help

Hi doctor, I m a 17 year old boy. I keep experiencing a sharp pain just below my belly button. Drinking a lot of water causes the pain to start subsiding and eventually it just goes away. But then 3-4 weeks later the pain returns. Also while the pain is there I am unable to sit or walk straight because when I do, the pain becomes unbearable. Thats when I start drinking large quantities of water in order to get relief. The pain usually lasts for about two days.Please help. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011