I just shaved my legs, is there any advice

i just shaved my legs for the very first time last night.... is there anything i should know about it???? any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated:) -Thanks in advance=]
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
use shaving cream and BEND your knees when you shave them because if you dont bend them, you will cut yourself...not funn.): also, put lotion on your legs when your out of the shower otherwise they get all scaly -looking. shave against your hair for a smoother shave, if you shave the way your hair grows, it dosnt get eberything and they will still be prickly. be careful shaving your ankels...they can get easily cut as well as your knees. you should shave evey day or every other day. sometimes i go like 3 or 4 days because its getting cold outside and i wear long pants, so no one sees! dont use disposable razers, they cut you all the time. They have nice ones for cheap at most stores. I like Gillette and Soilel. Beast Asnwer!? (: