I just confirmed today that I am pregnant.Should the eltroxin dosage be reduced or increased during this time?

I just confirmed today that I am pregnant using the at home pregnancy test. I am at my 4th week. I have been taking eltroxin for the past 10 years and my current dosage is 150 micrograms per day. I checked for the doctor appointment but they said that the first OB will be done only after 8 weeks and told me to wait till then. Should the eltroxin dosage be reduced or increased during this time? Will this affect the prenatal growth of the baby? At what stage will this eltroxin consumption affect the growth? I am currently not taking any vitamins or folic acid. Is it okey to wait till the first OB check up? Should I wait for 8 weeks or get an appointment with the doctor immediately? Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011